Lose Weight With Living Foods
Losing weight doesn't have to be boring when you focus on living foods. What does this mean? Simply by making sure your plate reflects a range of colours, you'll naturally create more balanced and healthful menus complete with a range of living foods. What are living foods? They are re live, colourful, fresh and raw - fruits, vegetables and salads! Let's Look At The Positives
1. Colourful foods have no preservatives and no added colour!
2. Provide an abundance of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, fibre, water and trace elements.
3. Have a high water content - an excellent source of hydration for the body.
4. Are visually appetising.
5. Their firm textures demand a good chew, so we eat them more slowly and feel full afterwards.
6. Are quickly and easily processed and assimilated by the body - less work for the digestive system.
7. Are safer - contain less undesirable man-made chemicals.
8. Are as nature intended (unlike processed, pre-packaged modern fast foods!)
9. Are pure energy
Great Eats Articles
Great Eats Books