Start Restaurant - Restaurant Online - Opening Restaurant - Restaurant Supply
Restaurant Recipe - Restaurant Design - Restaurant Business - Chain Restaurant
Restaurant Planning, Design, And Construction
A complete blueprint for all types of restaurant development--from concept through construction
Whether you are planning a small neighborhood bistro or an expansive hotel eatery, Restaurant Planning, Design, and Construction provides you with the specific information and in-depth guidance you need to navigate the restaurant development process effectively. With easy-to-use worksheets, checklists, review procedures, and guidelines, this comprehensive manual can help you to avoid the pitfalls of miscommunication, omission, and faulty execution that can mean the difference between your success and failure. Taking you step by step through each phase of the development process, the book shows you how to:
* Assemble and manage your restaurant development team
* Prepare a marketable business plan to use when seeking financial backing
* Approach site evaluation, budgets, scheduling, and more
* Write a detailed operational plan of how the restaurant will function
* Prepare an effective design program to fulfill your operational requirements
* Coordinate key elements of planning and design
* Manage the construction phase, pre-opening activities, and follow-up
No matter what your business background--catering, marketing, management, or finance--this self-contained guide is one resource you will not want to be without.
Three-level Responses To A 1nt Opening Bid
With Four-Suit Transfers available, traditional three level responses to 1NT have become obsolete. Try some new options.
How To Be A Savvy Restaurant Reviewer
Worldwide restaurant reviewer Sam Worthington provides an easy to read guide to writing restaurant reviews. Sam is known for his forthright views, no nonsense and often amusing accounts of his dining experiences. An invaluable guide for anybody starting out as a reviewer as well as worthwhile advice and tips for experienced critics. Sam is an acknowledged foody who has also worked as a chef and restaurant owner.
Great Eats Articles
Great Eats Books