Start Restaurant - Restaurant Online - Opening Restaurant - Restaurant Supply
Restaurant Recipe - Restaurant Design - Restaurant Business - Chain Restaurant
Restaurant Planning, Design, And Construction
A complete blueprint for all types of restaurant development--from concept through construction
Whether you are planning a small neighborhood bistro or an expansive hotel eatery, Restaurant Planning, Design, and Construction provides you with the specific information and in-depth guidance you need to navigate the restaurant development process effectively. With easy-to-use worksheets, checklists, review procedures, and guidelines, this comprehensive manual can help you to avoid the pitfalls of miscommunication, omission, and faulty execution that can mean the difference between your success and failure. Taking you step by step through each phase of the development process, the book shows you how to:
* Assemble and manage your restaurant development team
* Prepare a marketable business plan to use when seeking financial backing
* Approach site evaluation, budgets, scheduling, and more
* Write a detailed operational plan of how the restaurant will function
* Prepare an effective design program to fulfill your operational requirements
* Coordinate key elements of planning and design
* Manage the construction phase, pre-opening activities, and follow-up
No matter what your business background--catering, marketing, management, or finance--this self-contained guide is one resource you will not want to be without.
A one-act romantic comedy set at the opening--and closing--of a new grocery store.
Design And Equipment For Restaurants And Foodservice
This text shows the reader how to plan and develop a restaurant or foodservice space. Topics covered include concept design, equipment identification and procurement, design principles, space allocation, electricity and energy management, environmental concerns, safety and sanitation, and considerations for purchasing small equipment, tableware, and table linens. This book is comprehensive in nature and focuses on the whole facility-with more attention to the equipment-rather than emphasizing either front of the house or back of the house.
Great Eats Articles
Great Eats Books